South Downs Baronial Business Meeting
18 October 2017, 7:30pm
Atlanta Friends Meeting House
Notes submitted by Stunt Chronicler, Lord Brendan de Hay (mka Benjamin Hay), on behalf of Lady Raven Helmsplitter, South Downs Chronicler.
- Castle Wars (17 – 19 November 2017) – Lord Piers reporting via speaker phone
- Would like to shift $200 from main CW budget for party food (Unanimously approved) Check to be issued to Mistress Jadi.
- Equestrian fees: A great deal of drama over the extra fees associated with horsing around. Her Excellency was asked if the Barony would consider covering the extra fees. Unanimous vote NOT to cover the fees from the Barony coffers. His Excellency asked that objectors be referred to him directly.
- Due to the need to change venues mid-stream, the flyer to PopChiv was delayed (late by less than 1 day), and did not make the October issue. For future reference, however, autocrats are asked to prioritize the flyer and pricing structure announcements so no one will be surprised.
- On an individual note, please get pre-registrations in so the Baronial camp can be allotted the space needed. Lady Stella is camp mistress.
- A&S and Artisans’ row have merged. Contact Mistress Sunneva and/or Mistress Peryn with requests for teaching slots or merchant space.
- Do we have tables? Led to discussion of how things will get to site. As usual, private trucks and trailers are the plan for now.
Next South Downs business meeting will be held Wednesday, 1 November 2017, at the Atlanta Friends Meeting House.